- SPECS : 2.4 lb; 71” x 24”; 2.5 mm thick
- CLOSED-CELL CONSTRUCTION: Closed-cell surface keeps moisture and bacteria at bay, increasing longevity and making post-class cleanup a breeze
- SUPPORTIVE CUSHION: Added cushioning means added comfort and protection for your joints
- SUPERIOR GRIP: Our proprietary dot pattern holds the mat in place while extra grippy material keeps you from slipping-up, even with light perspiration
- SAFE & SUSTAINABLE: 100% latex-free, emissions-free manufacturing and OEKO-TEX® certified
- GUARANTEED FOR LIFE: If your mat shows any wear and tear or manufacturer defects, we’ll replace it for free
Use & care
To Store: Roll Manduka PRO mats with the top side (fabric-finish) facing outwards. This keeps the corners of the mat flat when practicing.
To Break In: The surface texture of Manduka PRO mats improves with use. The best way to break in your mat is practice, practice, practice, but if you want to speed things up a little, try the salt method.
To Clean: Keep your mat in the best condition by wiping it down after every practice with Manduka All-Purpose Mat Wash. It’s specially formulated to clean your mat without damaging the surface or causing slippage. DO NOT soak, shower or submerge your mat in water.