• 1.8 kg; 180 cm x 61 cm; 4.7 mm thick
• 4.7 mm thick high-density cushion for joint protection and unmatched support
• The PROlite won’t wear out from yoga practice
• Closed-cell surface prevents sweat from seeping into the mat
• Non-toxic, emissions-free manufacturing and 100% latex free
• Proprietary dot pattern bottom layer
Use & care
To Store: Roll Manduka PROlite mats with the top side (fabric-finish) facing outwards. This keeps the corners of the mat flat when practicing.
To Break In: The surface texture of PROlite mats improves with use. Our customers have found that the best way to “break in” their mat is to use it on a daily basis. Another trick is to sprinkle coarse sea salt over your mat, use a light spritz of water, and scrub it down with a stiff brush before allowing to air dry in the sunshine.
To Clean: Spray the top surface with mat cleaner, wipe clean with a damp cloth and hang to dry in the sunshine. Do not soak or submerge PRO Series Mats in water as this will encourage the material to break down and void the lifetime guarantee.